Thursday, December 1, 2011

Scout & Cash | Children's Portrait


Sweet is the epitome of these two darling children. I fell in love with them as soon as I saw their big, beautiful eyes. Scout reminded me a lot of my little sister. She is very girlie and sweet. She even gave me a picture she colored "for me" of Santa. It wasn't hard for met to get her to do anything I asked. Cash on the other hand is all boy. I love working with little boys because they are so playful! Half way through the session he told me that I loved me. I responded by saying, "If I wan't married little man." I'm just kidding hubby! It was so precious. Their session was beyond frigid, but these two were troupers! Even with the cold temperatures we still had fun romping around some run-down buildings. 


I thought these two books represented them very well. I gave Cash Peter Pan. What other story is more perfect for a rambunctious little guy? Scout has Alice in Wonderland and even looks a little like Alice!


We sure got our exercise during this session! The kids jumped and ran all over the place. We played Simon Says, I Spy and Follow the Leader! It was a blast.


I loved their second outfits! They both had cute little boots and red plaid - I happen to adore when those two things are incorporated in Christmas outfits! I would wear a red plaid shirt and brown boots every day of December...but people would probably get tired of seeing me in the same outfit, so I don't. :)


I love Cash's faces in this next collage. The cuteness kills me!

I hope I get to run around with these two again! I loved being able to capture their sweet faces!


 
    
      My Great Web page
    
    
      

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

They are so adorable!! I love your ideas for the shoot.

Natalie @ NS Pottery said...

You are so talented! Can't wait to see what God does with your future!

Sonia Ama said...

This post just made my day. Too cute :)

Unknown said...

These children are just so adorable and you did a wonderful job capturing their sweet personalities, Jenn! :)

Marli said...

CA-UTE!!! his eyes are a-mazing and she is a doll.